Vanity Fair Prints
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Joseph D'Aguilar Samuda, M.P.
- February 15, 1873. "Iron shipbuilding." $35
- John Laird, M.P.
- Spy. May 17, 1873. "He built the 'Alabama' and the 'Captain.'" $35
- Sir Donald Currie, K.C.M.G., M.P.
- Ape. June 21, 1884. "the Knight of the Cruise of Mr. Gladstone." [Illustrated at Left] $35
- Charles Mark Palmer, M.P.
- Ape. October 18, 1884. "Shipping." $35
- Charles Henry Wilson, M.P.
- Ape. February 21, 1885. "Hull." $35
- Thomas Sutherland, M.P.
- Ape. October 22, 1887. "P and O." $35
- Sir Edward Bates, Bart., M.P.
- Spy. May 12, 1888. "Plymouth." $35
- Joseph Fletcher Green.
- Spy. November 22, 1890. "Shipping." $35
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated May 2, 2014