Vanity Fair Prints
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Right Hon. Benjamin Disraeli.
- Singe. January 30, 1869. "He educated the Tories and dished the Whigs to pass Reform, but to have become what he is from what he was is the greatest Reform of all." $180
- Right Hon. William E. Gladstone.
- Singe. February 6, 1869. "Were he a worse man, he would be a better statesman." $150
- Earl of Derby.
- Ape. May 29, 1869. "It is his mission to stem the tide of democracy." $150
- Earl Russell.
- Ape. June 5, 1869. "The greatest liberal statesman of modern times." $150
- The Earl of Beaconsfield, K.G. (Benjamin Disraeli) & Montagu Corry, P.S.
- Spy. December 16, 1879. "Power & Place." $180
- Rt. Hon. Arthur James Balfour, P.C., LL.D., M.P.
- Spy. September 24, 1887. "the Irish Secretary." $150
- Rt. Hon. W. Ewart Gladstone, M.P.
- Spy. November 5, 1887. "The Grand Old Man." $185
- Herbert Henry Asquith, Q.C., M.P.
- Spy. August 1, 1891. "East Fife." $150
- Andrew Bonar Law, M.P.
- Spy. March 2, 1905. "A gentle shepherd who would lead his flock into the protectionist fold." [Illustrated above] $150
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated June 18, 2016