Vanity Fair Prints
Architects & Engineers
25% off Cartoons and Caricatures through September 30, 2016
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Le Viscomte Ferdinand de Lesseps.
- [Illustrated at left] November 27, 1869. "He suppressed an Isthmus." Light, old hinge stains in top margin. $95
- Erasmus Wilson, M.R.C.S.
- Spy. December 18, 1880. "the Obelisk." $90
- Sir Charles Freake, Bart.
- T. March 31, 1883. "an eminent builder." $95
- Robert W. Edis, F.R.I.B.A, F.S.A.
- Ape. April 11, 1885. "Architecture militant." $95
- M. Paul Lessar.
- Ape. September 19, 1885. "the Affghan frontier." $95
- M. Charles Louis de Saulces de Freycinet.
- Guth. April 18, 1891. "French Warfare." $95
- Lt. Col. Sir George Leach.
- FTD. December 31, 1896. "An agriculturist." $95
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated September 7, 2016